Would you like to start 2018 with a new challenge? Would you like to be at the head of one of our eight regional Quidditch Premier League teams? Then apply to be a manager! To do so, you need to send in a cover letter (to show your passion for the role) and a CV (to outline your experience) to email@example.com, letting us know which team you want to manage! Applications are open until November 14th, 2017.
We’re looking for ten managers for the 2018 season. The role includes:
- Selecting two February dates and locations for tryouts for your region.
- Selecting players from tryouts and video applications for your team – as before, managers can be playing or non-playing.
- Selecting your team’s on-pitch captain (or appointing yourself captain if that’s the direction you choose – it’s your team!)
- Representing the Quidditch Premier League to potential sponsors and media.
- Organising trainings as you feel necessary in the run-up to the season.
- Being the communication point between our staff and the players on your team.
- Working with us to collect your team’s kit orders which we will then collate centrally.
- Please ensure you will be based in your chosen region during the Quidditch Premier League season for eligibility – approximately 30 days between June and August 2018. For the Scottish Thistles and Welsh Dragons, the special eligibility rules for players also apply for managers, so you are eligible if of Scottish or Welsh birth for your respective team. Shoot us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re unsure which team to apply for.
If you have previous experience in organisational situations and managing teams in quidditch, then that will be very helpful, but most importantly we want to put these teams in the hands of people who love them! Show us your passion, show us your enthusiasm, and show us why you should take on one of the most important jobs in our League.
As a manager, our central team will work with you to secure local sponsorship opportunities and local press coverage for your team. The job requires a certain level of commitment, so prepare for a challenge, but our central team will be there to support and help you every step of the way to ensure every team is at their best for brooms up. You will also be armed with feedback points from last season, so you’ll know what players wanted more of or enjoyed in the past.
And, finally, if all goes well – you could be lifting the 2018 Quidditch Premier League trophy with your regional team in our next season, and you could take your place in history.
Sound good? Send in a cover letter (to show your passion for the role) and a CV (to outline your experience) to email@example.com, let us know which team you want to manage, and apply now! Applications are open until November 14th, 2017.